RT SW Engineer
Now it is your opportunity to join our groundbreaking automotive startup that combines cutting-edge sensing technology with AI and impacts the future of driving experience. We are looking for a people-first, ego last, highly motivated RT SW Engineer to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the conception, design, implementation, and optimization of our SW architecture.
In this position, you will:
· Design SW architecture of our product to support automotive embedded platforms.
· Optimize C++ algorithms to meet real-time HW/SW requirements.
· Work in cooperation and collaboration with software, hardware, and research teams
· B.Sc. in EE/CS
· M.Sc. - an advantage
Required Personal Skills
· Independent by nature with the ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
Required Technical Skills:
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience – a must
· Solid skills in C++, Object-Oriented Design, and Multithreading – a must.
· Experience with Real-Time SW development (Linux) – a must
· Hands on with embedded communication protocols: I2C/SPI/UART – a must
· Proven skills in signal & image processing algorithms – advantage
· Hands-on familiarity with MATLAB development – advantage
· Experience with FFTW, OpenCV & Vector Coding C/C++ libraries – advantage