RT SW Engineer
Now it is your opportunity to join our groundbreaking automotive startup that combines cutting-edge sensing technology with AI and impacts the future of driving experience. We are looking for a people-first, ego last, highly motivated Leading SW Engineer to join our team.
You will lead the conception, design, implementation, and optimization of our SW architecture.
In this position, you will:
· Design SW architecture of our product to support automotive embedded platforms.
· Optimize C++ algorithms to meet real-time HW/SW requirements.
· Work in cooperation and collaboration with software, hardware, and research teams
· B.Sc. in EE/CS/ Equivalent
· M.Sc. - an advantage
Required Personal Skills
· Independent by nature with the ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
Required Technical Skills:
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience – a must
· Solid skills in C++, Object-Oriented Design, and Multithreading – a must.
· Experience with Real-Time SW development (Linux) – a must
· Hands on with embedded communication protocols: I2C/SPI/UART – advantage
· Proven skills in signal & image processing algorithms – advantage
· Hands-on familiarity with MATLAB development – advantage
· Experience with FFTW, OpenCV & Vector Coding C/C++ libraries – advantage
We are looking for talented candidates to incorporate in a leading position within its R &D team!
Senior physics (Full time)
Leading independent projects relates to the Optical unit of CU-BX sensor. Including Optical sensor and light source unit concept design and testing.
• M.Sc / Phd. in EE / Physics from a leading university
• > 5 years industry experience in optics and photonics – a must
• Proven Hands-On lab experience with optical setups – a must
• Wide knowledge in the field of optical sensors and imaging system – a must
• Proven experience with lasers – a must
• Basic knowledge in MATLAB – a must
• Basic knowledge in electronics – advantage
• Experience with VCSELs and Optics on chip - advantage
• Basic knowledge in signal /image processing – advantage
• Experience with leading projects and working with sub- contractors– advantage
• Experience in the automotive arena - advantage
• Independent by nature
• Creativity and open minded
• Excellent communication skills
We are looking for a sharp and motivated Marketing Manager to join our team. As our Marketing Manager you will have a pivotal role in translating our vision and technology leadership into market and thought leadership.
Communication and messaging
Branding and positioning
Tradeshows and events
PR, press and media
Tracking and managing CRM, coordinating industry, customers and partners relations
Must be self-motivated, out of the box thinker, charismatic and energetic
Native English speaker (Must)
Team player, yet independent (Must)
Experience in high tech B2B companies, preferably in the automotive/smart mobility verticals (Advantage)
Experience working with international and multinational companies (Advantage)